Due to a recent change to the Entrust API regarding Revocation, we need to update the Keyfactor Entrust Gateway. The update file is located at Release 1.2.0 · Keyfactor/entrust-cagateway (github.com).
In order to install the new Entrust extension into your Gateway, please complete the following:
- Check your Gateway version and ensure it matches, or is higher than, 21.5.1. The version can be found in the Windows Programs and Features list.
- If your Gateway version is lower than 21.5.1, please reach out to your Keyfactor CSM for next steps.
- Download the EntrustCAProxy.dll file from Release 1.2.0 · Keyfactor/entrust-cagateway (github.com).
- Place the EntrustCAProxy.dll file in the C:\Program Files\Keyfactor\Keyfactor Anygateway\ directory or your corresponding installation directory.
- Restart the Gateway Service from the Services.msc window.
- Test Enrollment and Revocation from the Keyfactor Command portal for Entrust certificates.
If there you have any questions or concerns, or if you see any issues after the restart of the Gateway service, please contact support.